I completed 3 long flights today with the latest software, MultiWii 2.0. Tests was done with my 5000mAh LIPO’s and I flew about 15 minutes on each LIPO. They are worn and in bad shape since last summer and I think I need to buy new ones. This time I will go for higher C ratings and My experiences from Turnigy Nano-tech’s are nothing but good.
About the flights…Many issues have been sorted, many improvements have been made and the Quad flies really nice with stock PID settings all over. I even enabled the altimeter a few times and It goes a bit up and down but nothing disturbing, I think it was about 1 meter up and down. Not bad considering I did nothing to protect the sensors from external forces like turbulence or wind.
So far I am pleased. Now I have to fettle with the settings for the camera gimbal.
Next up is to get the Tricopter running with the same software.